Saturday, August 1, 2009

MAC Pallete

Here is my MAC 15 pallete that I just got at the
store. (1st column) Honey Lust, Woodwinked, Mulch. (2nd column) Shroom, Swiss Chocolate, Rule. (3rd column) Gesso, Contrast, Knight Divine. (4th column) Saddle.

I just recently got Saddle and Hepcat for my birthday. Hepcat isn't pictured because I forgot it at my friend's house but I'm excited for it! Honey Lust and Rule are the two colors that I depotted because these colors I've had for years and they seem to never go empty no matter how much I use them. My favorite colors from this pallette have to be Knight Divine, Shroom, and Woodwinked. Shroom is a really great highlighter color and Knight Divine and Woodwinked are good crease or lid colors.

I'm thinking of getting Elektra and Sumptous Olive soon so I'll probably have an updated pallette picture coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment