Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sephora Haul


So I basically went to the mall twice in one week and both times I went to sephora. Here is what I got:
From the clinique section (left to right) Clinique 7 day scrub cream rinse-off formula, Wash-away Gel Cleanser,and the 50 spf body sunscreen. The 7 day scrub is really great at exfoliating but isn't as rough so you are able to use it every day. My skin is starting to feel smoother already! I usually use the Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser which works miracles on my skin because it is Dry combination but I've been noticing that this summer I've been really oily and need a better cleanser so I got the gel version which is for that skin type. I just got the clinique spf 50 because I really needed a sunscreen to protect my face because it's really hot out here in Riverside and the sun is ridiculously bright. It's not that oily so it's working good right now even though it is not a face sunscreen.


I also got 2 nailpolishes from Sephora by O.P.I. The first color is "Metro Chic" that I saw before on someone else and absolutely had to have. It's like a nudish grey-purple. Then I also got "Let's Do Lunch" which is also a type of nude but in a peachy color.






Excuse my poor nail job but I just had to show my favorite new color!



Here is my new Sephora Brand Double-Ended Smokey Eye Brush which is really amazing when it comes to packing really light eyeshadows into the tear-duct area or lining the eye! Plus it's purple which is a really cute color. Having two great brushes in one for such an affordable price of $18 was something I was really looking forward to. As soon as I saw it on sephora.com I went to the store and asked for it because I didn't see it out and the MA went and got it from the stock. See online shopping does pay off.

So that was my haul! Hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment