Friday, August 7, 2009

New Fave

I heard from someone of youtube that they really liked the look of blackground covered with vanilla pigment. Well I do own blackground and I used it all over my lid before putting vanilla e/s on top. I LOVED the color because it really showed the sparkle of vanilla as well as the darkness of blackground without being to dark. I used Gesso in the tear duct and middle third of the lower lash line. Really pretty! I was looking around and magicgrl111 on youtube has a similar tutorial to my Cranberry white chocolate but she did more of a pink instead of cranberry in her Blair Waldorf tutorial. I highly recommend this tutuorial because its a look that i do often.

1 comment:

  1. hey! i JUST saw ur comment about how u go to UCR and found my blog thru specktra! how cool! thanks for stopping by my blog. i just followed urs. u got some cool stuff here! :)

    ReplyDelete